ISO 14001 Certification
Environmental Management Systems
What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 is now established as the most widely accepted and certified ‘Environmental Management Standard’ in the world and is used by companies of all sizes and in all sectors and markets. It is
the international standard that specifies a process for controlling and improving an organisation’s
environmental performance. Essentially, certification to ISO 14001 enables companies to meet
their ‘environmental management’ and ‘customer requirement’ needs more efficiently and effectively.
- This standard is particularly relevant to organisations that wish to:
- Implement, maintain and improve their environmental management system
- Ensure they comply with relevant environmental laws and regulations
- Gain certification for their environmental management system by an independent, external third party organisation
- Ensure they are conforming with their commitment to comply with stated environmental policy
- Be able to demonstrate their conformance
Research shows that ISO 14001 registered companies gain an ‘immediate competitive advantage’ over
their rivals, and consistently achieve higher sales and profits.
How ISO 14001 benefits your company.
Most companies opt to achieve certification for key business reasons. It helps companies to:
- Improve their organisational efficiency and effectiveness
- Comply with legal and regulatory environmental requirements
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Lower costs and wastage
- Increase sales and profits
- Gain a competitive advantage over rivals
- Meet requirement within ‘Invitations To Tender’ and the ‘Supply Chain’
How can we help you achieve –ISO 14001 Certification?
Our key objective is to make the process of certification as simple and cost effective for you as
possible. A Qualified Assessor will work with you throughout the implementation and Certification
process, thereby minimising any disruption to other day-to-day activities. Existing processes and
systems will be utilised wherever possible, the Assessor will then work with you to design your
Environmental Management System around the needs of the business. This way, we can guarantee
successful certification and compliance.
Our guiding principles are:
- Keep It Simple
- Make the Standards fit the organisation – not the other way round
- Help the business grow.
Our tried and tested process provides a seamless solution for implementation of this standard
through to Certification.
For more information about the application process please click here
How much does certification cost?
We have a number of different Certification Schemes to suit every type and size of company. The
cost of certification is therefore dependent on the scheme and the amount of work involved. This
will usually vary dependent on the size of the business, however, we pride ourselves in being
competitive and once our fee has been quoted this is confirmed in writing along with our guarantee
of No Hidden Extras.
Your next step
For answers to any questions you might have or to find out how to take advantage of ISO
Certification, please either fill out our enquiry form or call us on 08456 43 40 43 and one of our
professional ISO Consultants will be pleased to discuss your company’s certification requirements.